Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life Stinks!

Share
Someone please find me a psychiatrist! I'm so out of it! What should I do with myself?  I'm seriously on the brink!  I haven't been able to write a post for weeks; I'm so out of it.

I really need some professional help! I can't stand being in my house. I can't stand my husband. I can't stand anything!  I have nothing to do but take care of the kids which is so not me! There is no place here to have an outlet.

The morning seems fine and then my husband gets home and I still have no break from the kids.  They just keep at it; my 2 year old is still on the boob like never before and its freaking me out.  My husband doesn't seem to get that I need a break and I need him to do his part.  He seems to think that going to work is all he is obligated to do.  He doesn't contribute to anything else.

He doesn't have anything nice to say and always finds something to complain about that I did wrong or that I'm not doing.
Aren't I doing enough!

Please someone.  I need help. I'm afraid I might do something stupid!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nisha,

    I enjoyed reading your blogs over the past months. However I noticed that they stopped coming. Welcome back, and please be strong and try to deal with whatever is going on. If it means you have to get professional help, please do so, if not for yourself, for your kids. Talk to u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us your typical moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just came across your post. I hope you are doing ok since you wrote. Get that kid off your boob if you're done. I noticed the title of your blog is Simple Living. I am a huge fan of making life easier. I was living in Atlanta, GA last year and started to feel a lot like you. I think it was the environment, not the people I was around. I have since moved to Northern California where things run at a much slower pace and life is SIMPLE. Maybe you just need a change. If you need to vent you can always visit me at my blog. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erin. I will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it will be solved automatically after some days, it happens generally, be patience.

    ReplyDelete